Monday, May 23, 2011

Paleo Challenge Week 1

I have completed week 1 of my Paleo Diet challenge and here is my update.

Monday = My addiction to sugar was worse than I thought. I actually felt like pulling out my hair by the end of the day. But I didn’t pull out my hair and I didn’t grab that oatmeal cream pie. I had some fruit and felt better.  Most people say the first two days are the worst.

Tuesday = I realized I can eat a lot. I just wasn’t taking enough food with me. As a side note to anyone who is trying this, you can eat much more natural foods than processed foods. They aren’t as high in calories.

Wednesday = Still not enough food.

Thursday = Still not enough food J

Friday, Saturday and Sunday = I cheated all weekend. My original goal was to have a 24 hour cheat period. Obviously that didn’t happen. I went to the movies and had some popcorn, and it was down hill from there.

This week’s goal is to make it Monday-Friday 100% Paleo and give myself the weekend to cheat. I feel like my sugar addiction is getting better, but I still anticipate some rough nights. Progress not perfection!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment